List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Work on Question API
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-08 11:50:54

Hi all,

Just thought I would outline my plans for the Question API - I have started
hacking on it today.

This is the plan:

	- I will create a database of questions that can be used in usability studies
as the necceccery formatting to get data from the user that is relevent for
the question (e.g - using combo boxes, selects and text fields that are
appropriate to the type of data needed).

	- I will also create a questionnaire editing system where someone can create
an online questionnaire and it will create the required table in the databse
for the fields.

	- I will finally create a system for viewing the results of this data.

I will hack something on my laptop and get it usabile and then commit.

	Jono