List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Status
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-07 21:21:01

Hi all!

Just I little status note to let you know what I'm doing.

Finally, I have the XML parsing code done. (That stuff is ugly! :-) So now I
can move to the next step: entering the data into the database. At that point
the uploading of reports will be fully functional.

So that's one thing that remains. Additionally, some minor modifications have
to be made, like updating the faq etc.

If you want to take a look at what the site will look like, you can go to

http://intrinsix.homelinux.org:81/

You can log in and test some stuff with username "test" and password
"password". However, this server is not always (though mostly) available, as
it's a computer in my bedroom :-)

To see how the internals of the site work (but it's very ugly. I will brush
it up before commiting it to the real website) download
http://intrinsix.homelinux.org:81/usability.tar.gz

OK, well, I hope you like the new layout of the site and how it will work.
Any suggestions are, of course, welcome!

Best regards,

--

Marten Klencke