List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Problems with gathering usable data
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-07 19:49:49

Hi all,

Recently I have been trying to get some data regarding KControl's
organisation. It has been a difficult task to gather such information in an
organised fashion and present it as a reason to change the design.

I think something we could do with is to discuss some methods of getting
objective data on how a user reacts to an application - I for one would
certainly find this kind of data useful.

I have some ideas regarding the redesign of KControl, so I think I will just
write up these ideas based on my informal testing and release that.

	Jono