List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability Questionaires
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-06 16:23:18

On Monday 04 March 2002 4:40 pm, David Hugh-Jones wrote:
> I think this is a great idea. I think lots of people would love to "test
> KDE on their grandma" if they had some easy resource for it.

I think this is good also. I began writing a Question API a while back when I
was working on usability.kde.org which was an idea to create a set of PHP
functions that render a question and input boxes on a website so we can build
a questionnaire by just specifying which functions we want.

There is some code written on there but I have no idea if Marten has looked at
it or is gonna ditch it - I think the concept is still quite good, but it
needs someone to finish the code. I have not time at the moment.

	Jono