List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Bugzilla issues and app usability bug maintainers
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-23 2:24:00

Hi all,

Now that the wonderous Mr Howells has set up Bugzilla...we need to begin
getting an assemblence of maintainers for each app in KDE.

What does a maintainer do you may ask...we this is what a maintainers
responsibilities will be:

	-	Administer the applications entry in Bugzilla. This will involve checking
bugzilla regularly for new bugs and ensuring current versions are covered.

	-	Deal with reported bugs. This will  involve investigating reported bugs
asnd seeing if they are valid. These submitted usability bugs can then be
forwarded onto developers for implementation. This will also involve removing
non-usability related bugs.

If you are interested in maintaining an app, first go to
http://usability.kde.org/bugzilla/ and register. I am not sure if you can
then add an application to maintain or whether an admin should add it. If you
can't add it, mail Chris or myself.

	Jono