List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: App of the week: KIconEditor
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-02-22 11:16:18

On February 22, 2002 02:58 am, Jono Bacon wrote:
> On Friday 22 February 2002 1:05 am, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > Well I guess there wasn't all the much wrong with this app.  Does anyone
> > care to volenteer to make sure that this gets into cvs?
>
> To be honest I havent had time to look at it. I am sure there must be
> *some* issues with it.

like how preferences are tied to the first window open (which causes crashes
as well as UI inconsistencies?) .. like how key accells don't get properly
assigned? like how the "New from Template" dialog is messed up? ;-)

yes, there are many issues with this app, even beyond the list in my original
email.. i spent several hours working the code over last night .. i have one
more strange crash to fix before i commit my work so far ... but there is a
LOT to do on this app..

the code is particularly ugly and broken .... but i'm working on it =)

--
Aaron Seigo