List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KControl Assessment - Themes
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-02-20 18:27:08

Hi,

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 15:38, Jono Bacon wrote:
> I am going to be looking into KControl organisation and write up a report
> and submit it to kde-usability. I aim to identify the issues and then
> propose a solution which can then be (hopefully) implemented by some of the
> developers on this list.

Hhhm, this makes me think... do you think the XML DTD should have a final
conclusion/solution in addition to the individual solutions to different
issues?

Also, I was wondering how many people agree if I say that themes management
needs some serious overhaul. It works, but too often settings have to be
applied in different area's to make it so, and also it is not uncommon that
applied settings just don't work.
When I have time I could brainstorm about an improved way of theme handling.
Just too busy with the site and other projects right now...

Best regards,
--

Marten Klencke