List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: optionitis
From:       David Hugh-Jones <davidhj () managebid ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 12:41:49

I dunno if the desktop is the obvious place to look for single double click
properties. I think the mouse module is actually the right place for it. You
click with the mouse, right?

Of course, techies know that the mouse drivers are completely separate from
the pointer display mechanism, which is totally different from the click
event handling. But to normal users it's all just "the mouse".

David