List:       kde-usability
Subject:    App of the week: KIconEditor
From:       Benjamin Meyer <ben () meyerhome ! net>
Date:       2002-02-19 16:17:39

I noticed that the icon editor had the same version number as kde.  is this
right?

Not that I have any problem with the background, but maybe changing it to
plain old grey would be better and looking in configure kiconeditor I see a
whole tab option devoted to this.  Maybe removing this entirly would be best.

What's THis button seems to be a toolbar button and not KPushButton

Options/Configure  (change to Configure KIconEditor, same with caption)

Why is there a "Save Options" under Options?

Resize actually does a scale.  It should be renamed to scale and a resize
should be added sense this is a simple enough feature to do (cut off
top/bottom/left/right)

Shouldn't Show toolbar, Show Shatusbar etc go under "View"

Over all not a bad app at all.

-Benjamin Meyer