List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: App of the week: Calculator
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-02-14 18:55:49

hi..

> It's a bit broken ATM because the "Help" button isn't wide enough. Aaron,
> perhaps you want to incorporate this into your patches?

fixed the help button width, rectified an accel conflict, and merged it with
my changes ...

looks quite nice and makes it consistent with other kde utils like kfloppy
(amazing, since you made those changes too ;) ...

> Also, does the bit (the comment I removed -- I was too lazy to move it to
> the KAboutData, sorry ;) ) about broken glibcs still apply?

modern glibcs are fine, but the code to support old ones is still in there.
i've reworded the warning to reflect that and moved it to KAboutData ..

--
Aaron Seigo