List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: K Button
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:21:38

hi..

> I agree. Well, we can certainly modify the current default setup of
> kicker. I currently have mine like this:

what about just using the already available pane tiles and by default have
one placed behind the K?

wider is not good for people like Tim who have the KMenu on the side of their
screen anyways..

> It may be advisable to start with this and then discuss other ways of
> displaying the 'K' button.

well, changing the K button around over and over may not be the best thing
for usability =)

--
Aaron Seigo