List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: K Button
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-30 14:14:03

Why not make it wider? I only mean slightly wider as in 10 - 20 pixels
or so. I can't see a reason for it not being wider.

I think the idea of a beveled edge would be cool - what would be even
cooler is to shape the K button so it stands out clearly. This would
certainly make 3.1 look particularly interesting.

An idea for how it would look is at:

	http://jono.kdedevelopers.net/ideas/kicker.jpg

Cheers,

	Jono