List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KJolts
From:       Benjamin Meyer <icefox () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-01-27 8:24:32

On Saturday 26 January 2002 05:16 pm, Chris Howells wrote:
> [snip]
>
> (damn KDevelop won't compile either, so I can't easily grab one of it's app
> templates :( )
>
> I don't use ui files, xmlgui scares me and I don't know how to use it ;)
> [snip]

You don't use ui files?!  Spend 5 minutes with qt designer reading the 5 page
of docs.  You wont believe how you ever got through life without it.  And in
qt3.0 you can add code to the ui files!  Scary I know.  xmlgui isn't that
hard, just takes one time to learn.  Do you use KActions?

-Benjamin Meyer