List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KJolts
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-01-26 10:21:55

Hi!

On Friday 25 January 2002 19:34, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> what would be great is if we had a kde app that would generate these
> reports just by filling out forms .... if the translators have kbabel, why
> shouldn't the usability ppl have kusable, right? =)

This is a good idea. We'll see how to make it, but wouldn't it be great if a
part of this program also handled sending usability-issues about
applications? This would be the idea that Jen had before: providing some sort
of feedback functionality in KDE applications.

Also, I thought it would be helpful to "standardize" usability reports and
then create an XML DTD for it, for easier processing by applications,
websites, etc.

Best regards,
--

Marten Klencke