List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE main menu
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-11 12:04:31

Well, in my K-Menu, there is a 'Find Files' listed there.  In KDE 2.2.1,
Games has been broken down to separate sub-menus.  I'm not sure what you mean
by 'large size menu items' if you mean fonts and icons, I think this can be
changed in the Control Center.  There has been a KMenu usability study.  It
should be listed under Kicker.  If you need more info, please let me know,
since I'm the Kicker maintainer, I have all the text/html files of the
reports.

Jim