List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Sticky option
From:       Víctor_R._Ruiz <rvr () infoastro ! com>
Date:       2001-09-23 2:30:36

  Hello:

  As I suggested to Jono on the #kde channel at openprojects, I have a
usability tip related to the the sticky option. When you open the
popup menu on the taskbar, you dont see it, but currently is there as
To destkop > All desktops. Maybe, putting the sticky icon at the left
of "All desktops" would make this more clear.

  Neil has proposed also tomake "All desktops" top-level right below
to dekstop and above to current desktop (in the taskbar).

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz    | La mente no es una vasija a llenar sino un
rvr@infoastro.com | fuego a encender -- Plutarco