List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KNewsTicker sugestion - auto detect when user goes online
From:       chaplin40 () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2001-09-21 18:44:25

I would like to give a sugestion about KNewsTicker.
I think KNewsThicker should go online for new messages automatically after
you got on line in a dial-up connection with pppd. It would not be difficult,
we  just need a command in /etc/ppp/ip-up who tells knewsticker searching for
new messages.

We could have a mode with this function in Knewsticker

--

         --.         Carlos  Junior - chaplin40@yahoo.com.br
       |o_o|         Linux Registered User #189665
       |:_/ |          Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
      //   \ \