List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Mock-up questions
From:       Alistair Davidson <lord_inh () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-18 21:34:56

I've shrunk down the mock-ups and sent them off to Matt Clark... we need to
decide on questions.

They should be task-oriented, ie "If you wanted to find a specific word in a web
page, which menu would you look in?"

Perhaps better phrased than that...

We need questions covering a reasonable subset of common tasks performed using
Konqueror.

The same questions should be applicable to each of the mock-ups. For reference,
the menus I used were:

"Konqueror": Location-Edit-View-Go-Bookmarks-Tools-Settings-Window-Help

"Netscape": File-Edit-View-Go-Konqueror

"Explorer": File-Edit-View-Go-Favorites-Help

"Mozilla": File-Edit-View-Search-Go-Bookmarks-Tasks-Help

"Borgmann": Application-Document-Bookmarks-Tools-Settings-Help

--
Alistair Davidson
Read my comic, Bizmatch! http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html