On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Amandeep Singh wrote: > Hello, > > I am a student working on integrating krfb (KDE Remote Desktop Sharing > application) with KDE Telepathy, as part of my project under the Season of > KDE program. > > We plan to show a list of telepathy contacts with desktop sharing capability > on krfb's main window. For this purpose we were planning to use > KTp::ContactGridWidget present in > ktp-common-internals/Widgets/contact-grid-widget.* > > However this, as the name suggests, provides a grid of contact Icons. The > widget internally uses a QListView, and sets its view mode to IconView > internally, and doesn't currently support changing the view to a ListMode. > > I plan to forward the functionality of QListView to the public API of > ContactGridWidget that allows switching the view mode between ListMode & > IconMode, if possible. This might lead to making the widget's name confusing > as it > might not be exactly a Grid anymore. > > So can we add this functionality and rename it to ContactViewWidget or > something? > Please make some suggestion regarding this matter. > > Thanks, > Aman Hi, Fwiw, it was me that proposed this change to Aman. We both think it makes sense, but I also wanted an opinion from someone more active in the team than me. Anyone? Regards, George _______________________________________________ KDE-Telepathy mailing list KDE-Telepathy@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-telepathy