I have imported everything to the correct ktp-active repository under a branch proposed_import Artur, could you check it is OK and I will copy to master. It'd be great if you could keep in contact a bit more, if you're busy it's easier if you could let us know just so things don't get held up I have deleted the declarative folder and the doc folder. It probably won't work ATM because of that.. but we can deal with that afterards. Right now I just don't want to import anything I know I'm going to delete.. there's plenty of time between now and our first release. I had to change all your commits to use your real name, please change your git profile if you continue working. Our server automatically rejects "Mentero" as not being a real name. _______________________________________________ KDE-Telepathy mailing list KDE-Telepathy@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-telepathy