List:       kde-telepathy
Subject:    Re: KTp sprint in Randa
From:       Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-04 14:34:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm sorry to announce that given to the recent news about Randa sprints
(short: not enough money), we're cancelling our sprint in Randa. We decided
to do so because we have a work plan for the next 3-4 months and we don't
really need a sprint in September, so we can offload the money requirements
a bit and reapply in another quarter where there are other money allocated.

Right now we're aiming to have a sprint in Q1 2013 and possibly invite
someone from Plasma.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer