List:       kde-telepathy
Subject:    Re: KDE Telepathy and Kubuntu
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jriddell () ubuntu ! com>
Date:       2012-03-11 10:10:47

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 09:50:15AM +0000, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> I turned on my machine this morning and the message indicator started
> working.  So I need to work out what the magic package is for that and
> where to do s/Empathy/KDE Instant Messaging/ and we're sorted.

Whee
http://starsky.19inch.net/~jr/tmp/telepathy-im.png

However it depends on gtk3 and other things we don't want hanging around

Aurelien how hard would it be to kill the gtk bits from here?  I'm guessing \
it's not trivial http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ken-vandine/telepathy-indicator/trunk/view/head:/src/indicator-approver.c

Jonathan