List:       kde-telepathy
Subject:    Re: GSoC: KDE Games powered by Telepathy
From:       Stefan Majewsky <stefan.majewsky () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-21 12:12:46

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> What were the features offered by the KGGZ framework? we could use that as a
> model for writing the library...
> Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it is better to have a bigger project that we
> realize during the implementation that it cannot be finished, rather than a
> project that is finished after one month.

I do not know exactly what KGGZ offered in its old incarnation.
Judging from the code which I removed from the games as I deleted
KGGZ, it just establishes the socket connection.

I have CCd Josef Spillner, who developed KGGZ and was also working on
a successor years ago. He might be able to give some more insight or
point to other resources.

Greetings
Stefan