List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: AW: [kde-solaris] Compilation/packaging question
From:       Andras Mantia <andras.mantia () lmf ! ericsson ! se>
Date:       2001-09-06 10:41:01

Thanks, maybe it's so easy, but I remember that I had some problems with this
some time ago, and also the compiled executables, libraries and mainly the
.la files contain a lot of _fixed_ path, and I thought that they may cause
problems. Eg take a look at the artswrapper. It doesn't worked for me from
the precompiled binaries due to path problems. (It's working now, because
anyway I had a compiled KDE, just wanted to try out the precompiled binaries.)

Andras