List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] kde 3.5 question, and k3b question
From:       Tim Smith <tim.smith () degreec ! com>
Date:       2006-07-24 17:16:19

Hi all!
New to the list, please forgive n00bness :-(

If its possible, what is generally the "easy" way to run kde 3.5 on
solaris/sparc?
I'm currently on solaris 10 6/06 on a sunblade1000 using the blastwave
gcc-kde, and AM willing to wipe my system or whatever else is needed to
"cleanly" run 3.5

I've got sun studio 10 installed with/at its defaults.

Also, about K3B ... what are the chances that I'll be able to make K3B
work, on my SB1000, with a USB cd-r drive? Specifically an HP8200 usb cd
writer. I've googled and not found much.

-Tim Smith
IT Administrator
Degree Controls, INC