List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] clock is wrong
From:       Sergio <Serge.Coche () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-03-30 17:38:47

Le jeu 30/03/2006 à 19:28, Lebar, Russell J a écrit :>  > > -----Original \
Message-----> > From: Rob Fisher [mailto:lists@thecatflap.co.uk] > > If I go into \
configure clock/timezones, the only zone I have > > is C. What am I missing? (KDE \
3.5.1, OpenSolaris.)> > KDE on Solaris has had clock issues of one sort or another \
(espcially> kworldclock) for years now. -- Russ Same problem on CDE for me last \
sunday (living in France) : clock shifted at 2 hours and on at only one. I just \
modified manually the system clock and all OK. Sergio.