List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] Kdebase fails under Solaris8/Linux RH
From:       Mohamed Amine JELASSI <mohamed-amine.jelassi () st ! com>
Date:       2006-03-07 14:25:36

Hello all,

I'm struggling now to install KDE-3.5.0 stuff on my different
machines. When I've tried with kdebase I've got the following errors: was:"forward \
declaration of `struct mallinfo'", encountred while compiling konqueror module.

In the DB Bug related to KDE, They states that this issue is fixed, yet I did not \
able to find the workaround or link/URL to the patch.

Any hints,

Thanks to you,

--Amine