List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] need some help..
From:       Stefan Teleman <steleman () nyc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-10-28 3:25:03

it's not that we don't want to help you -- but this is a rather specific
question about a specific KDE package, and only the blastwave maintainer can
really answer it in a useful way (i'm assuming these are the blastwave
packages, since the OP mentions pkg-get) ...

--Stefan

-----

steleman@nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python