List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] KDE on solaris 10: can't login
From:       Robert S <robert_s () emailme ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-10-07 11:55:50

I am a newcomer to Solaris 10.  I've installed KDE from CD no. 5 and
have run the /opt/sfw/kde/dtlogin/install-dtlogin script.  I can see kde
on the login menu, but when I try to log in, I see the "Loading KDE
Desktop" splash screen for a few seconds, then I am returned to the
login screen.

Can anybody help?  Where can I view error logs? - if nobody can give me
an answer.  CDE and Java desktop load fine and there aren't any X
problems that I'm aware of.