List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] kmacroexpander
From:       Sergio <Serge.Coche () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-10-15 17:20:12

Hi Stefan,

I understand that you mean that my actual problem with
kmacroexpander.cpp (kdelibs-3.4.2) comes probably from something wrong
in my Qt-3.3.5 or arts-1.4.2, even if their compilation passed, right ?

In this case, i'm in the good way building Qt-3.3.4 and arts-1.4.1 with
all your modified files, for a future build of kdelibs-3.4.1, also right ?

Cheers,

Sergio