List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] where to download patches for the gcc-compiled
From:       Chris McCraw <fool () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2005-09-22 15:00:06

I'm trying to build kde-3.4.1 from source on solaris 10.  Where can
I find the patches necessary to bring my source into line with that
that was compiled into the downloadable blastwave packages?  (I
assume there were some changes required from the stock distro--please
let me know if that is incorrect!)

Thanks in advance!