List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] Re: Fix for bug #99585
From:       Gunnar Schmi Dt <gunnar () schmi-dt ! de>
Date:       2005-02-17 19:23:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

> On 17 Feb 2005, mats.rojestal@bredband.net wrote:
> > [...]
> > +#include <X11/Xlib.h>
> > +#include <X11/Xutil.h>

Thank you for this patch. I have committed it to CVS so that
kdeaccessibility compiles with solaris 9 and 10.

On Thursday 17 February 2005 18:36, Steve Evans wrote:
> Unfortunately it doesn't build on Solaris 2.6 and we still have some
> machines with that archaic version, which I have to build for :-(
>
> Perhaps the solution is to compile it only if <X11/XKBlib.h> is
> present?

Well, actually I have already committed a configure check that is supposed
to do exactly that. My original mail was because I want to get this tested
on a Solaris 2.6 machine before I close the bug.

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package