List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.2, patches for 3.3.1 and some news :-)
From:       Aaron Williams <aaron_williams () net ! com>
Date:       2005-01-15 18:17:27

If you're updating it, could you please update my email address in the
Solaris audio code.  It says aaronw@home.com... I've gone through
several ISPs since then (not by choice).  My current email is
aaron.w2@gmail.com or aaron_w2@yahoo.com.  (I wrote the original Solaris
audio driver for ARTS).

-Aaron