List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] kmail font problem
From:       Antony Gelberg <gelberg () nortelnetworks ! com>
Date:       2002-07-22 13:35:06

Hi all,

Everything is looking pretty hunky-dory at the moment, thanks for the help
that's been given to build the thing...

I have a strange kmail problem.  When I use it in KDE3, my subject lines for
existing (KDE2) messages are all in strange characters (squares and others).
When I click on the subject to view the message, the font corrects itself and
is ok for subsequent viewing of that message.  Incoming messages are ok.  Has
anyone any idea what is wrong here?

Couple more questions - does switching anti-aliasing on have any effect on the
Solaris 8 X server?

Finally, does KAB / KMail have LDAP support?  I thought it was meant to be in
this release (3.0.2) but can't find it - I have built and linked openldap.

Tony

--
Antony Gelberg              | Email: gelberg@nortelnetworks.com
Software Engineer           | Ext: 3830  ESN: 6-742-3830