List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] Has anyone had X86 KDE 3.0.1 Crashing the system I have
From:       Ron <RSouthworth () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2002-06-24 23:20:34

Hi all  I  managed to compile kde3.0.1 from the original release source using
qt 304 and when I exited the system my machine crashed looks taking at least
the /dev/directory contents probably causing the system crash luciky it was a
vanilla system. I was having problems compiling the multimedia package and
the developer for kde3 once I work out what has crashed I will post what
caused it if I can

Ron