List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] dcopserver statup problem
From:       Jan de Visser <jan_dv () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 13:42:39

That's not what I see. I see the directory existing before and being owned by
root:root, permissions 777, me working, nobody else using the box, and when I
log off and on again the permissions sometimes are 775.

I'm not saying KDE does this, its more likely another program doing it, but
is *is* annoying...

Jan,