List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] DCOPserver problem on Solaris 8
From:       Jan de Visser <jan_dv () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-21 18:02:53

Mine does that too, occasionally. What it is, is that someone/something sets
the permissions of /tmp/.ICE-unix to 775, and you (the user starting KDE)
need to be able to write there. So I go and chmod that directory to 777 and
all is well again.

I don't know what changes the permissions on that dir. Any takers??

Jan