List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] Issues after compile.
From:       deadice <deadice () lintuit ! com>
Date:       2001-09-16 19:10:41

I forgot to install the random pkg :) Excellent. One step closer.

I checked the lib path already. All libraries were found, so the kdm
login background issue is still occuring. I'm at a loss as to what I
should check now. Is there a way to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for kdm?

Scott

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 05:36:54 -0400 "Vladimir Annenkov" wrote:

> [...]

<deadice>
\\\\|////
( * ` * )

  <~~~>
   \*/

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com