List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] Konq 2.2.1 crash - fixed
From:       Keith Refson <Keith.Refson () earth ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-13 13:00:27

Thanks to those who reported that they had compiled 2.2.1 and did
not see the konqueror crash I reported.

Given a hint by one of the respondents, I rebuilt all of kdelibs after
a "make clean", and this fixed the crash.  In the first instance I simply
did a "make" after a cvs update, relying on the dependency stuff in the
makefiles to rebuilt what was required.  Obviously this is not sufficient.

Sorry to have alarmed anyone.

Keith Refson
--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."