List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] KDE2.2 : loosing keystrokes
From:       "Michael Teske" <mteske () csksoftware ! com>
Date:       2001-09-13 12:02:56

On Thursday 13 September 2001 12:14, Nick Thompson wrote:
> I sent in a bug report many months ago about this. In my case it seems
> worse in the konqi location box, but I've see it elsewhere too. I've never
> seen the problem on Linux, but by the same token I've never seen the
> problem in any other Solaris tools - display has been know to lag typing in
> some tools, but without loss of characters.

Yes, same problem here. I remember a bug report, too, but that was only fixed
in the komqueror location box (quite contrary to what you say, I know) at
that time. I just tried again, and it seems to be fixed there still.
But in any other entry field (e.g. google search box) I have the same problem.

This is from KDE 2.2 solaris sparc.

--
Michael Teske
"My opinions are not necessarily understandable."