List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Moving KUnifiedPush to KDE Gear
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-15 21:22:00

El dilluns, 15 d'abril del 2024, a les 18:06:30 (CEST), Volker Krause va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose the KUnifiedPush library
> (https://invent.kde.org/libraries/ kunifiedpush) for inclusion in KDE Gear.

My answer when someone else asked the same question for other apps on Matrix
this morning.

I'd say feels a bit late with dependency freeze in 3 days and freeze freeze in
10.

I'd prefer 2 weeks before dependency freeze, could live with 2 weeks before
freeze freeze. [1]

Can we wait for 24.08 for this?

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] This is to give people enough time to say yes/no/question things.