On 3/28/24 13:04, Ben Cooksley wrote: > Hi all, > > Due to recent updates in SUSE around signond, i've just had to remove > signond-libs-devel from our SUSE Qt 5.15 images. > > This is due to signond now being built with=C2=A0Qt 6 - and therefore be= ing > incompatible with Qt 5. > > Looking in signon-kwallet-extension though I see it is still Qt 5 code > that is unported. > > It will therefore lose CI coverage support on LInux from today onward > until it is ported to Qt 6. > > Cheers, > Ben Hi, signon-kwallet-extension is ported to Qt6. It's a bit special in the sense that it must be built against the same Qt version signond is built against, and since that can be either Qt5 or Qt6 signon-kwallet-extension still supports both. For practical intents and purposes it's only the Qt6 build that matters though. At the moment signon-kwallet-extension doesn't have Qt6 CI. This was due to signon and friends not being available in Qt6 CI, but it seem to be time to revisit that now. Cheers Nico