List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE Gear: add Kalm
From:       Plata <plata () mailbox ! org>
Date:       2024-03-27 8:23:54

Thanks for the feedback!

Generally, I think the reasoning makes sense. However, in the case of
Kalm, I don't think it's required. If you look at the app, it's pretty
simplistic (intentionally, due to its purpose).

Therefore, I would prefer to just get it out to the public to eventually
get some feedback. I think it's pretty unlikely that anybody will notice
it if I just create a release myself.