We now have a new https://blogs.kde.org The release team folks make occasional releases of bits which are communally maintained or where the maintainer isn't very interested in the release process, e.g. I've just been asked by Laurent to make a release of Ruqola. Currently I put those release announcements on my personal blog which has the nice effect of making me look more important than I am but it seems like not the most suitable place for it. Should I set up a blog on blogs.kde.org for releases of communally maintained software? Keeping Plasma, Frameworks and Gear on kde.org of course. Jonathan