List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Move libkcddb to the release service/gear
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2024-03-06 22:47:51

Hi,

me again, while adapting Audex cmake to the release service versioning, I
noticed that libkcddb is also not in gear and it probably would make sense to
move as libkcddb is used by k3b (in gear) and Audex (soon in gear).

Having everything related in gear makes it simpler, so if unless there is any
objection I would also propose moving libkcddb to gear to.

Cheers,
Carl