El dimecres, 21 de febrer de 2024, a les 0:01:59 (CET), Carl Schwan va escriure: > Hi, > > me again :) I would like to move the accessibility inspector which is now a > standalone app to Gear. This apps was always part of gear but albeit as a > non- installed binary in the libqaccessibilityclient repository. This is > now a standalone repo and it received significant work in the past months. > > I'm planning to release a 1.0 as soon as kf6 is release and afterward it > would be great to have it back in the release service. No disagreements in 2 weeks, so let's go for it. Please make sure this gets an auto-updating version number. Cheers, Albert > > Cheers, > Carl