List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KF6 API Freeze date, if any?
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-11-01 10:03:47

Hello,

I took a quick look at the mega release schedule but I couldn't find anything,
hence this mail. Has a date for the Frameworks API freeze ben set? Or there
isn't any?

I ask because packaging of those libraries becomes easier (given the API and
ABI requirements of Frameworks) once that happens.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B