--0000000000001db54506018f23d9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Hello, For the past while Josh and I have spent some time working on a new gamepad kcm. It currently lives here [1] but we'd like to move it to plasma after a review period. It also uses an inkscape plugin to export parts of an svg file to svg images and a qml file for a given gamepad type. The inkscape plugin lives here [2]. I think it would make sense to either move that into plasma/ also or either a) into some other tools prefix (do we have one? I haven't looked in ages) or b) merge it into the gamepad-kcm repo itself. I think any of those options makes sense to me. Once it has an official landing place I'll add to the gamepad-kcm readme file how it works, how to use it, where to get it, etc. I found xwaylandvideobridge had an issue with a checklist, (not sure if there's a way to add templates like that to gamepad-kcm, tried by adding .gitlab-ci.yml and .kde-ci.yml, but no templates appeared, so copy/pasted and edited) to create https://invent.kde.org/redstrate/gamepad-kcm/-/issues/1 for tracking progress/what's still needed I guess. BR, Jeremy 1: https://invent.kde.org/redstrate/gamepad-kcm 2: https://invent.kde.org/redstrate/inkscape-gamepad-extension --0000000000001db54506018f23d9 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=