On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 11:23=E2=80=AFPM Sune Vuorela w= rote: > > On 2023-06-20, David Redondo wrote: > > Harald and I prototyped another solution to build a Qt > > 5 and Qt 6 version out of the same repo and employed it on > > plasma-integration: https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-integration/-/ > > merge_requests/91 > > Did I miss something or is this just branching but without having git to > help us move stuff between versions? Yes but no. If we have two branches we also need two tars and everyone needs to do two things. If we have everything in the same branch then everything is as usual. Also, the sources are so divergent that picking is bound to be annoying. HS