On Montag, 31. Oktober 2022 00:09:27 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote: > El diumenge, 30 d=E2=80=99octubre de 2022, a les 8:39:02 (CET), Andreas > Cord-Landwehr > va escriure: > > Hi, I know it is very close to the KDE Gears 22.12 dependency freeze, b= ut > > it would be very cool if it is still possible to include KJournald > > (https://invent.kde.org/system/kjournald) into the next KDE Gears relea= se. > > Otherwise I had to do the application release on my own with mostly the > > same time schedule. KJournald features and dependencies are actually > > already fixed and the app is release-ready (except a final version numb= er > > bump). > As mentioned in the Mobile Gear thread i think we're too late in the > schedule to add a bunch of new apps. >=20 > Cheers, > Albert >=20 > > Cheers, > > Andreas OK, I see. No worries, I will then take care for the current release myself. Shall I ping the release-team list again once the 22.12 release is done or = do=20 you put KJournald on some list for the next batch of apps to be included? Cheers, Andreas